Jp Couture Company is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information under its control. This policy covers how Jp Couture treats personal information that we collects and receives in its business, including through its web site at www.jpcoutureclothing.com and in its fittings.
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, and/or phone number, or that is otherwise protected by privacy laws.
Jp Couture collects personal information as follows:
- From visitors and users of our Services, including users who provide their information to purchase our products or request further information from Jp Couture or from a Jp Couture a clothier or stylist. In particular, the jpcoutureclothing.com website allows you to contact us by providing your name and email address. The website also allows you to provide your email address to sign up for marketing information, and to provide your zip code, which we will use to connect you with a Personal Clothier or Stylist.
- When you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you contact us for customer service or for information about our products or personal shopping advice. We use this information to respond to your request.
Because we sell items online, have credit card sales, and have Personal sales (through a Personal clothier), personal information will be collected in the context of any sale, whether online or in person. Jp Couture Company may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Information collected by us includes your name, email address, passwords and credential information, address, birth date, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests, gender, body measurement data, other body data, and payment card information.
Once you register with Jp Couture Company to receive our Services, you are not anonymous to us.
We will send your information to our manufactures to create your custom clothing. We only share what is need to create the clothing and nothing more. We don’t sell your information to any third parties.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of jpcoutureclothing.com that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve jpcoutureclothing.com. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of jpcoutureclothing.com.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate jpcoutureclothing.com;
- To perform jpcoutureclothing.com-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how jpcoutureclothing.com is used.
We want to inform jpcoutureclothing.com users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.