Turquoise Patina Balmoral Boot
- Materials: Turquoise Patina
- Lining: black calf leather
- Sole: black sport Xtra light rubber wedge sole
- Toe: Zurigo – Rounded toe for traditional English Look
- Handmade in Spain
- Made to order our turnaround is 4 to 6 weeks.
- Available sizes 5 to 14 with half sizes and widths D and EE
A Balmoral boot is the epitome of a formal boot. With all the sophistication and class of an oxford, the Balmoral boot gains its inspiration from vintage European styles. Featuring closed channel lacing and a sleek silhouette, Balmoral boots frequently highlight a contrasting upper panel.
Artisan-Hand Made Patina: The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand-dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.