Grey Papiro Patina Whole Cut
Often considered the most formal men’s shoe available, the Wholecut features closed channel lacing and is made from a single cut of leather. The sleek design and limited stitching make for an elegant and highly sought-after style.
- Materials: grey papiro patina
- Lining: black calf leather
- Sole: black Goodyear Welt, mixed leather, and rubber sole
- Toe: Savile – Sleek-looking aesthetic with a slight chisel toe
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
Artisan-Hand Made Patina: The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand-dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
- Sizes available in