- Materials: brown patina + cognac patina
- Lining: brown calf leather
- Sole: brown Xtra light-heeled rubber sole
- Toe: Monti – Classic elegance with a slightly square toe
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks turnaround.
- Handmade in Spain
A bit more casual than the Oxford, the derby features an open lacing system, with the quarters sewn on top of the vamp. The derby is a classic style that never goes out of style. The derby is perfect for any casual look and can also be dressed up with a suit and tie.
Artisan-Hand Made Patina: The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand-dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
Design your own Shoe Click here.