- Materials: Papiro grey patina
- Lining: navy calf leather
- Sole: leather sole with rubber mountain injections
- Toe: Monti – Classic elegance with a slightly square toe
- Hand made in Spain, Please allow 4 to 6 weeks.
The loafer is a classic shoe that will provide comfort and style. Loafers are laceless shoes that are easy to take on and appropriate for the weekends as well as the office.
Artisan-Hand Made Patina: The technique used to achieve this artwork is known as ‘Anticatura’, which is the Italian word for antique finishing. It is a specialty of Italian and French maestro shoemakers. Entrusted to the hands of the antique finisher, the upper part of the shoe becomes a work of art. The Anticatura method is a hand-dyeing procedure of leather. It takes about 8-10 hours of work per pair to create a completely unique patina with an aged effect.
Design Your own Click here.